How's that for a wordy title? I hope you're not expecting a brilliant post, because I promise you, this is not one. In no specific order...this is what's on my mind right now.
1. Last night was a little dreary and rainy, so we had homemade chicken noodle soup and bread for dinner. The soup was decent (except I way overcooked the noodles into mush), the bread was a glorified pancake. It went into the compost this morning.
2. I get overwhelmed easily, so I used Manageflitter last night to unfollow anyone on Twitter who hasn't been active in the last 30 days. It's free, which is nice. Thanks to Tasha from Life of a Canadian Angel for mentioning it in one of her tweets.
3. I bought six prints from Society 6 a few weeks back for a gallery wall that I'm planning for the new house. One of the prints is by Ontario artist Amy Hamilton, and her stuff is eligible for free shipping right now! Go here to check it out.
4. The drywall upstairs is allllllmost done. There's still some sanding to do, but I'm guessing that I'll be able to start priming the walls this weekend. I am so ready to move out of the living room.
5. Does anyone out there coupon successfully? I ordered a bunch and they came yesterday, but I have a feeling I'm going to forget about them and they'll just expire. I do use Checkout 51 almost every time I shop though.
6. I'm still working on the re-design for the blog. If you follow me on Twitter you've seen some sneak peaks. I have a dummy template set up and I want to make sure it's really ready to go before I make it go live.
Now...please tell me what your favourite food is? Because I'm hungry.