It was a bit of a flop, because I am impatient and didn't want to wait for nice natural light or buy extra things that I didn't really need.
Anyway, here it is in all it's non-glory. There's a whole lotta orange going on in the first picture...
- Mugs - Leishman Pottery
- Plates - Corelle Hearthstone, Chili Red (not sure where they are from, as they were hand me downs)
- Placemats - not sure of the brand, but they are from Home Sense
- Ramekin - XXXX, Home Sense
- Cedar box - made by my Dad
- Napkins - made from fabric remnants
Have you done a fall table setting yet? Including a link to your blog post is encouraged!
I'm linking this post up to...
Did you like this post? Click here to subscribe and be notified of new posts. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.