I wish I could keep you guys regularily supplied with awesome content...but real life sometimes gets in the way. Boo.
I do have a couple of wee items to tell you about in the mean time.
1. Lisha at One House One Couple has partnered up with Meagan from Local At Last to organize an "event" that they're calling the Bloom Into Spring Exchange. Basically, interested bloggers signed up to send and receive a little spring themed gift.
2. Remember when I was all excited about going to the upcoming Blogpodium event? Well, I'm not going. I completely gapped on the fact that I have a wedding to go to that day. Perhaps this will teach me to start using a calendar, and referring to said calendar.
3. With the bathroom renovation kiiiiind of wrapping up in the near-ish future, and the arrival of less formidable temperatures, our focus is going to be switching from inside the house to outside. Think brick work, water source re-routing, tree chopping, and other dirty work.
Original image sourced from Kirkwood Highschool Lumberjack Club
4. The results are in, and 56% of those that participated in the poll in my sidebar think I should keep the name First Home Dreams. Surprisingly, not that many of you wanted pancakes. Maybe not that surprising. I don't really like pancakes, either.
Picture sourced from Know Your Meme
4. I need to stop comparing the progress (or lack there of) we make on our house with the progress that Young House Love makes. I sometimes get major anxiety over the fact that they finish one project and then immediately begin on another. I have to frequently remind myself that that's their job. Anyone else have this problem? Anybody? Bueller?
Picture sourced from Chicagoist